RULES FOR ABSTRACTS PRESENTATION
LATE ABSTRACTS UNTIL 15th DECEMBER
Below, you will find the Regulations and Instructions for preparation of abstracts.
These are indispensable conditions for evaluation. Please, read carefully and verify you fulfilled all the requirements.
- The abstract must be unpublished. It must not have been previously published or presented.
- The main author must be registered in the event.
- Abstracts will be received only written IN ENGLISH.
- Jobs sent in mode “Late abstracts” will only be presented in poster format. They will be or not published in the Journal of the Argentina Diabetes Society depending in the date finalized and the possibilities of publishing is performed.
- The Evaluation Committee results will be reported since November 30th, 2015 and will determine the format of the approved presentation (oral or poster) papers.
- The authors will respect the decision of the Congress Scientific Committee.
- The presentation of the abstract means that the authors authorize its publication in the Argentine Diabetes Society Journal.
- It will be issued only one online certificate including all authors. An email will be sent to the email address registered, and can be forwarded to all the authors.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING THE ABSTRACTS
- Write in English on the Step 1 called Title and Abstract the abstract in the following order: introduction, objective, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
- They may be used only standard abbreviations and symbols.
- Termed in a generic drugs used.
- The summary should be completed in the form specified by the system. Space will have a maximum of 2500 characters roughly, including spaces. The content exceeding the prescribed limits will not be considered by the system because it cannot be completed. The system only allows the loading of one image or graphic.
INSTRUCTION FOR SENDING THE ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts will only be accepted through the website.
- Log in using your user name and password obtained during your registration.
- Follow the instructions to access the abstract submission form. Complete all fields and after each record click “Save and Back to Work”.
- After pasting the abstract click “FINISH WORK”.
- After recording the summary you will receive an automatic email (or the person who sent it) confirming the recorded data.
- In case you do not receive an automatic email, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the name of the summary report, and the inconvenient. We will be assisted shortly.
- In case you need technical support please contact: email@example.com